Male Masturbation/masturbation

i was worried that am i not building strong and healthy muscles due to over masturbation?
thank u for your time

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Masturbating helps you build strong and healthy muscles.  Males who work out a lot also masturbate a lot.  Keep working on your body and keep masturbating too.  Both will make you satisfied.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.