Male Masturbation/Penis hurts after masturbating

Question
Recently on a Sunday i masturbated twice in one day and my penis was starting to hurt after that, I've done it before plenty of times with no problem but usually I'll just masturbate once in a day. Also Ive experienced soreness and or swelling after but it wasn't that bad and went away after a day. But after this Sunday the pain lasted a couple days and I tried masturbating again late Tuesday night but the pain is still there. It's currently Thursday and it still hurts. Sometimes when I'm flaccid but it definitely hurts when I start to get an erection. I've never experienced pain like this with my penis and wanted to know if it should be something to be concerned about or do i just simply need to leave it alone and let it heal for a while. Thank you!

Answer
Soreness, swelling, and pain are all bad things, especially when they happen to your penis.  I think the problem is not your frequency but the amount of force you use.  Many males occasionally masturbate twice in a day.  Try to use less force.  You might acquire a toy, the Super Head Honcho, which trains a male to masturbate with less force.  There is a photo of one here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.