Male Masturbation/Semen in my underwear

Question
This has happened before, but thus morning I woke up late and I couldnt have my morning Jack off session where I use lube, rub and touch all over my body. You know, just have a good time masturbating. So I did a quickie, if you will. After I came, I thought cleaned it up well enough, but I guess I didn't because my penis head was kind of stuck to my underwear. Like I said prior this has happened before, but what can I do make sure it doesn't.

Answer
That's not such a bad problem to have.  Usually there is a glob of semen that comes out when the male sits up straight or stands up straight after ejaculation.  If you can catch that glob, then you are probably set.  I hope tomorrow morning will be better.  Thanks for pointing out that a quick orgasm is better than none at all.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.