Male Masturbation/doubt

I have seen it now healthy strokes. Com most men's said even in masturbation during sex cannot reach organsm satisfied but most of men's having organsm prblm I want to know can masturbation withstand more time ? And somebody says I am not getting strong erection because of masturbation and  masturbation in just 2 min without visual aid it can withstand long time with an erection and reach organsm satisfied I have one major doubt I will have sex with my gf can satisfy in above 15min and my ejaculations during masturbation is 2 min can date with my gf can satisfy ?
I masturbate every 2 days

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It is good and good for you and does not cause any health problems.  Masturbation is even good for your private parts, your sexual health, and your body in general.  You can learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation at

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.