Male Masturbation/hand practice

Question
dear sir,
       i feel lot of sex since 20 year old.now i am 28 year. i used hand practice every day 2 or 3 sometime 4 time daily. and my physical health is very weak my age 28 and weight remembered i am unmarried .and my marriage will be when i got job (family rules)because i am jobless now.
Q:i want to leave it pleas tell how?

Answer
Masturbation (hand practice) is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most men your age who aren't sexually active masturbate about once a day.  You will never quit masturbating completely, but I recommend that you cut back to about once a day.  You will probably enjoy it more if you do it about once a day.  

To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.