Male Masturbation/hand practice

dear sir,
       i feel lot of sex since 20 year i am 28 year. i used hand practice every day 2 or 3 sometime 4 time daily. and my physical health is very weak my age 28 and weight remembered i am unmarried .and my marriage will be when i got job (family rules)because i am jobless now.
Q:i want to leave it pleas tell how?

Masturbation (hand practice) is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most men your age who aren't sexually active masturbate about once a day.  You will never quit masturbating completely, but I recommend that you cut back to about once a day.  You will probably enjoy it more if you do it about once a day.  

To learn more, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.