Male Masturbation/masturbation

Hello sir I usually masturbate every day from 2 yrs.But recently I stop masturbate by holding penis in hand and ups and down
Now I got erection by just dream of sex or watching any movie.   
Erection or masturbation is same.

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Getting erections easily is a good thing.  You should be happy you get erect so easily.  

Erection and masturbation are not the same thing.  Erection means the penis fills with blood and points upward.  Masturbation means to stimulate your genitals for sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.