Male Masturbation/masturbation

QUESTION: I am 20 when i masturbate last 3yrs but now feel i week because my nerves are weaker than before i know that i masturbate only every 2days in 2yrs but now i feel bad now i know became weak my hands are shiverring is the prblm cause because of masturbation

ANSWER: Masturbation does not make your nerves weak.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  If you are really having problems with your nerves and your hands, etc., then you should see a doctor, but masturbation is not the cause, especially when you don't even masturbate as often as most men your age.

To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see

QUESTION: I donot have any bad habits like smoking

It's good that you don't smoke.  Smoking is bad for you.  But masturbating is good for you.  Please read what I wrote above.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most men your age masturbate once a day, sometimes more.  See the link I suggested:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.