Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
I am 20 male I am doing masturbate every 2 day and during masturbation I feel nervous and I know my body goes to weak than before hair loss and headachea and I have dare because most men said in website masturbate delay organsm due to masturbation is it true? And not to get good erection during sex I have some doubt
1) I ejaculate during masturbation within 2 mins can able to satisfy my girlfriend during sex and how many minutes can withstand
2) masturbation can cause weak erection has most do?  
3) I have doubt to masturbamasturbation  be affect  future sex drive
4) during masturbation I reached organsm within 2 minutes during sex cause same prblm

Answer
it s ok dear , slow down ,u r fine and u dont have to worry that much ,,
first of all ,,all what u've heard about masturbation bad effects actually is just rumours coz there is no weakness nor hairloss neither headache ,,
this should b a healthy activity only when it may b regulated and controled like not ejaculating more then 2/3 times per week ,
but regarding the 2 min issue ,this has nothing to do with yr futur sex(after marriage) coz the act of masturbation is totally different then the intercourse ,so dont worry ,,just care to increase yr sea foods ,fruits and vegetables within your meals and everything should b fine,good luck amigo.

Male Masturbation

Amir J.