Male Masturbation/masturbation and threesome

Question
My name is Jake, I'm a 23 year old man.

The other day, for the first time in a while, I did some weightlifting (home gym). After my workout, I noticed that there was a load of pre-cum on the end of my dick and as soon as I took my top off I got an erection and a massive urge to wank. I was a bit baffled by this as I'm straight, so seeing my muscles shoulndt arouse me. How comes I got lots of pre cum and how come I felt so horny?

Also, (this question should probably go in a different category, sorry) one of my close female friends - who I find incredibly sexy- is bi and she and her girlfriend asked me if I'd want to have a threesome with them. I obviously said yes since I'm single and what man wouldn't want to have sex with 2 girls at the same time. So do you have any tips for FFM threesomes/ know of any good websites that explain having a good threesome etc?

Cheers

Answer
The pre-cum could have been there for a while.  Lots of men are aroused by keeping their bodies in good condition.  There is nothing wrong with what happened.  

Enjoy your threesome and remember to use protection.  I don't know any web sites offhand but have a feeling you can find them pretty quickly.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.