Male Masturbation/Giving my husband a hand job

Question
I am a 30 year old married woman. Since I have a very demanding job I am frequently too tired to have sex. So my husband who has a higher sex drive than me sometimes requests me to masturbate him. I find that preferable to having him constantly nag me for sex. So I want to know how best to do it. I want to make the experience as pleasurable as I can for him. So I would like to know what are the erogenous zones on the penis and elsewhere on the male body and also what sort of technique I should use and any other advice you can provide. Thanks.

Answer
Ask him to show you how he masturbates.  See what places he touches, and with how much force.  Does he use lube?  If you use lube, you can stroke his whole penis, including the glans.  If you aren't using lube, it can be painful for him if you touch his glans (penile head).  Finding out what he likes will help you more than any general advice from me.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.