Male Masturbation/Prone Masturbation Problems

Question
6 months back I masturbated in Prone position and i started having problems in my erection. I think i applied too much pressure than usual and now i feel like i have made some damage in my Corpus Spongiosum region. Half of my corpus spongiosum is soft during erection (the part that used to bulge under my shaft region) and the remaining half inside the body (which is not visible, but can feel it when i touch it) feel normal and bulging. The exact point between the two region, i feel a mild pain during ejaculation.

Now-a-days I'm not getting any spontaneous erections, morning erections are weak, Glans are soft when i get an erection, and cant maintain the erection too.

I cant find a proper solution in the internet related to this problem. Are there any surgeries to fix this ? Any way to diagnose the problem ?

Answer
Don't diagnose your own corpus spongiosum problems.  See what a doctor has to say.  You don't say how long you masturbated prone.  Males who develop problems from masturbating prone, which means to lie face down and thrust the penis into or against something, do so after years of masturbating that way, not from doing it once.  Talk to your doctor about this.

To learn more about prone masturbation and the problems it causes, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.