Male Masturbation/How to stop Premature Ejaculation

Question
QUESTION: I am 26 year old. Actually I started Masturbation at very early age, which results now into premature ejaculation. I met with some doctors in my locality but they asked for a big amount of money for the treatment.
Though I have stopped masturbating from last 1.5 month but I am not sure if it helps to stop premature ejaculation or not. Please suggest me what should I do. How can I get rid of this?

ANSWER: You don't say anything about being sexually active.  Are you?  How do you know you have premature ejaculation if you're not sexually active.  You don't need a doctor or treatment until you have an actual problem.

You don't need to stop masturbating.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause premature ejaculation.

QUESTION: Hello Doug,
First of all I would like to thank you for the reply. And yes, have tried to have sex with my Girlfriend but couldn't. It resulted into premature ejaculation. That's why I thought its because of masturbation. Do I need to take any medicine? Please provide some suggestions as I'll be getting married soon.

Thank you again for your valuable time and response.

Answer
You seem to be pretty inexperienced.  This is not the time to be taking medicine.  Work on your sexual skills by being sexual.  Masturbation is not the cause of PE.  Masturbating is good for you.  The most popular cure for PE involves masturbating and using it to help you take control over when you ejaculate.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.