Male Masturbation/ED after prone mastrubation

Question
I masturbated in prone position only once, and that led me to ED. When i masturbated in prone position i applied too much pressure against the bed. Immediately following that incident i started feeling difference in my erection quality. I feel like the erection quality is going down day by day.

- I cant get spontaneous erection

- My corpus spongiosum and glans are always soft (My physician advised to use cialis, at times corpus cavernosum alone gets erect, and erection goes away real soon,  max 15 seconds).

- I tried contracting my anus when i have erection, i can feel my corpus cavernosum getting filled with blood, but not the glans and corpus spongiosum.

- I cant lift my penis even if i contract my anus, but i can see my testicles move up. I cant lift even when i have an erection  (I dont think i have problem with Suspensory ligament)

- If i try to contract my anus, i feel like something is leaking inside (somewhere near the base of the penis)

I feel like these are possible symptoms for venous leakage. Pls guide me.

Answer
Prone masturbation is bad for you, but doing it only once won't cause the problems you describe.  Only a doctor can diagnose venous leak.  Work at masturbating with the gentle touch of one hand, and decide to never masturbate prone again.  To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.