Male Masturbation/very less erection

Question
sir i had masturbated from age of 13to 19. then i feel problem .i leave this for ever.i have weak erection from six year .is it possible to recover from this .i am 25 year old.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you and your erections.  Most males your age who aren't sexually active masturbate about once a day.  It is good exercise for your penis.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.