Male Masturbation/Masturbation

i masturbation 3 or 4 time in a week, and i have many pimple on my face is there related to my masturbation, and masturbation 3 or 4 time a week is safe?

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will neither cause nor cure acne.  You can work on your acne with preparations from a drug store, or maybe you will need to see a doctor.  But keep masturbating.  You will be happier if you do.

See more at

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.