Male Masturbation/I prefer masturbation over sex

Question
Hi,Dough. I am 30 years old and I prefer masturbation over sex. Also I like talking about masturbation with my friends ( whoever likes the topic)and several times I have felt the desire to have a wank with a man. I have never felt the desire for sex with a man, just a wank and that is all. Does it mean that I have a type of deviation? I also have fantasies with masturbation, maybe to watch a man doing so secretly or even just knowing that a man likes to masturbate makes me want to do it too. I have read most of the posts on this website and honestly ,they turn me on

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Every male likes to do it.  Many males also enjoy talking about it.  It is OK if you want to talk about it and does not mean you have a deviation.  It would be better if you would figure out what kinds of sex you would like to have and then decide if you really prefer masturbation to them.  You give me the impression that you have not had much sex (if any) with other people.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.