Male Masturbation/leak fecal matter after masturbation

Question
After I masturbate, I don't know if it's because it's intense or what, I usually have the urge to pee and wipe myself after. I don't actually crap myself or anything like that, but I usually get sweaty and it's not a whole lot but I just know that there's a little bit down there. And after about ten minutes or so, I usually have the urge to crap. It's really horrifying and I'm worried that it will happen if I have sex. I know it's normal for women have to pee afterwards but is this normal for a guy after masturbation? I know sex is less masturbation and more letting bodies rub each other and stuff. Also, I'm a 24 year old virgin male and have lots of physical pain issues in my body and I have rods going down my back. Is also having like no sex bad for people? I heard the more you do it, the better it is for your health but I don't think it's healthy at this point. I'm trying to cut down on masturbation about once a week now because I usually feel sad afterwards that I'm always resorting to masturbating.

Answer
I generally tell people urinate both before and after intercourse or masturbation.  Doing so before will keep the pressure of a filling bladder from interfering with your enjoyment, and doing so afterward will flush out any unejaculated fluids that might be lingering in your urethra before they can dry.

I would give you similar advice regarding your anus.  Wipe before sex or masturbation so you don't have to worry about fluids lingering there from their last expulsion.  Wipe afterward when you urinate afterward so you can assure yourself that nothing leaked out.  

If you're finding that you really are having anal leakage during sex or masturbation, then putting a towel underneath you and/or your partner would be the way to go.

And then there is something called a butt plug...

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.