Male Masturbation/masturbate

Question
Respected Sir
      I masturbate twice a month, unmarried man and my age is 35.Will this reduce my sperm and should i stop to masturbate and will i have any problem after marriage?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not affect your fertility.  Most men your age masturbate a lot more than twice a month.  You ought to do it more often than now and enjoy it greatly.  See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.