Male Masturbation/Ejaculation

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
     I am  33 years of age & I would like to know what is the correct and exact ratio of masturbation in weekly or daily basis. If I masturbate twice in one day in a week is is the good or bad. Kindly tell me the ratio in details and pros and cons.

ANSWER: At 33, most males ejaculate about five times per week.  Twice in one day occasionally happens.  Ideally, your ejaculations would be spread out evenly across the week.  To learn more about issues of ejaculatory frequency, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

QUESTION: Hello thank you for the response as you have already mentioned 5 times a week , i would like to know will this effect my health or my testicles and penis as my age is 33. Kindly also suggest me veg diet in order to increase my sperm count. Thank you.

ANSWER: I don't know anything about veg diets.  Frequent masturbation is good for your health, and that includes your testicles and penis.  It especially means your prostate gland, which does well from frequent exercise and languishes from lack of use.  Since there is most likely nothing wrong with your sperm count, there is probably nothing you need to do or worry about.

QUESTION: Thank you for the response. What is the best in order to make the penis hard and stiff.

Answer
Think about whatever turns you on the most; look at arousing images; and touch your private area in ways that you find appealing.  If doing two or three of those things doesn't get you erect, then maybe you just don't feel like masturbating at that particular moment.  You can always try again later.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.