Male Masturbation/Horny

Question
Besides an erection what are others to tell if I'm horny? Just a question over always wondered.

Answer
The erection is the best indicator of male arousal, and the most obvious.  Other signs of arousal are a nervous feeling in your gastrointestinal tract, heart fluttering, increased heart beating, and just a general urge in your head to stimulate your penis.  Most males are struck by the desire to masturbate or have sex so often that they don't have to question what it feels like.  To learn more about sexual response and masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.