Male Masturbation/Male G Spot

Question
QUESTION: So... I was told that the male G-Spot in the area between the balls and ass hole. I lately while jacking off I've been massaging it and I really don't feel a sensation. Am I playing with the right area or am I just suppose to massage my ass hole?

ANSWER: The area you refer to is called the perineum.  It is a sensitive area for most males, but it is not the G spot.  The G Spot in women (short for Grafenberg spot) is an orgasmic trigger located on the top side of the vagina about two inches in.  The corresponding spot for a male is on the underside of the penis just below the head.  It is very sensitive but not particularly an orgasmic trigger for males because most males can easily reach orgasm by stroking the penis.

QUESTION: So you're basically saying that men don't have a "spot"?

Answer
The male G spot, to the extent that it exists, is on the underside of the penis just below the head.  Males often find that spot very useful to stimulate while having an orgasm.  Try it; you'll like it.  If you don't stimulate that particular spot, you will probably have a most enjoyable orgasm anyway.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.