Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
So I've been masturbating since I was 9, but I've always wondered what is an orgasm. I have tried to explain it to people before but they never understand. It gets to the point where I feel as though I can't go on, it's really hard to keep going, it does feel good. I was wondering if this is an orgasm or what. Thanks. (15)

Answer
An orgasm is the peak of sexual feeling, accompanied in males by ejaculation.  An orgasm should disrupt your breathing and cause you to cry out or moan or at least want to.  After an orgasm, your penis will be too sensitive to touch.  If you are feeling like this, then you are having orgasms.  If not, then keep trying until you do.  To learn more about male masturbation, please read http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.