Male Masturbation/Masturbation

So I've been masturbating since I was 9, but I've always wondered what is an orgasm. I have tried to explain it to people before but they never understand. It gets to the point where I feel as though I can't go on, it's really hard to keep going, it does feel good. I was wondering if this is an orgasm or what. Thanks. (15)

An orgasm is the peak of sexual feeling, accompanied in males by ejaculation.  An orgasm should disrupt your breathing and cause you to cry out or moan or at least want to.  After an orgasm, your penis will be too sensitive to touch.  If you are feeling like this, then you are having orgasms.  If not, then keep trying until you do.  To learn more about male masturbation, please read

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.