Male Masturbation/Stress

Question
Hello,
    Good morning to you, I would like to know whether stress effects penis and testicles. I am having stress of work for that reason I don't get time for masturbation. Sex is important or masturbation is important during stress. Kindly reply.

Answer
Stress affects the whole body.  It can make it more difficult for a person to get aroused or to get an erection.  Many people also use sex and masturbation to relieve stress.  If you really want to masturbate, you should make time for it.  No matter how stressed you are, it is good for you to have an orgasm.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.