Male Masturbation/Wet dream...

Question
I masturbated approx 8pm one evening, then had a wet dream approx 2am. How can that happen? Im 34 years old too???.

Answer
Men your age usually don't have wet dreams, but it isn't impossible.  Males who have wet dreams sometimes have them soon after another orgasm; sometimes even after another wet dream.  If the wet dream is a rarity for you, perhaps you will never have another; or they may be an occasional sexual surprise.

To learn more about wet dreams, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.