Male Masturbation/Masturbating causing foot pain

Question
Hello Sir I have an important question, whenever i masturbate my right toe's vein starts paining for 5 to secs can you tell me the reason?? I masturbated after 20 days but the urge was less can u help me because of the age is it effecting my testicles or because i don't masturbate frequently that's why. Kindly reply me Sir.

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause pain in veins.  In fact, veins don't even have sensory nerve endings in them.  If you think you're having a foot problem, you should see a doctor, but don't blame masturbating for causing it.

See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.