Male Masturbation/Masturbation

I haven't ejaculated in a little over 6 months. No masturbation, and no sex. I am a virgin, so the no sex is a given. I stopped in late June, and I haven't really gotten a strong urge to do it again. Before I stopped, I wasn't addicted to it, but I did it fairly regularly, 1-3 times a day on average since I was 12. I'm 23 now. Most of it was to porn. But, I decided to stop in late June and haven't looked back. The first week was kind of tough, but after that, it got super easy. All these months, I don't have the urge to do it. Masturbating isn't even on my mind anymore. I don't have a girlfriend so I don't have sex, and I stopped watching porn. I'm not depressed or anything. I also don't get nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). In fact, I've never had a wet dream in my whole life. It's just something that's never happened to me. I am still capable of getting an erection, and I can still get aroused, but the urge to actually masturbate never comes up. Is it bad I haven't ejaculated in so long? I don't experience any discomfort in my testicles, penis or prostate or anything of that nature. What if I continue to go longer?

I don't believe you.  No one who masturbates 1-3 times a day for 11 years can possibly quit masturbating cold turkey.  

If someone really stopped ejaculating, it would be bad for his sex organs and sexual functioning.  Frequent ejaculation is good for the body.  It keeps the sex organs in healthy functioning condition and flushes out sexual fluids that have accumulated.  It even keeps the sperm reserve in good condition for fertilization.

I would urge you to adopt a positive attitude toward masturbation and to stop denying that you do it.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.