Male Masturbation/masturbation

Hello sir. Iam 28 Years old. I want to ask you that is there any kind of limit of masturbution or how many times i can masturbate in a month which would be healthy for me. What is the best way to masturbate.Recently i masturbate 5 Days ago. Before that i had masturbate about 2 years ago. Plz suggest me.

There is no limit.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate a little less than once a day.  Maybe 25 or so times per month.  Nearly all males masturbate by stroking up and down the penis with one hand.  Two years is a very long time to go without masturbating at your age.  To learn more about male masturbation, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.