Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
Hello sir. Iam 28 Years old. I want to ask you that is there any kind of limit of masturbution or how many times i can masturbate in a month which would be healthy for me. What is the best way to masturbate.Recently i masturbate 5 Days ago. Before that i had masturbate about 2 years ago. Plz suggest me.

Answer
There is no limit.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate a little less than once a day.  Maybe 25 or so times per month.  Nearly all males masturbate by stroking up and down the penis with one hand.  Two years is a very long time to go without masturbating at your age.  To learn more about male masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.