Male Masturbation/wanking

Hi, I can't stop masturbating. Whenever I try to concentrate on my studies, I just feel super horny and want to wank non stop. I'm also in a long term relationship, when I see my partner we have a lot of sex and when we're not together, I just feel desperate to release myself sexually. What can i do to stop this?

Everything you said is normal.  You're not supposed to stop masturbating, and it's a bad idea to even try.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males do it about once a day.  After you wank, you should be able to study for a few hours.  Then you'll probably want to do it again, or something.  Maybe you just find your subjects boring.

Most males masturbate often when they're not having sex.  

To learn more, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.