Male Masturbation/Germs in Semen

Question
Hello I have severe OCD, and I am afraid of germs and contamination. I'm worried that after I masturbate, and If I touch a doorknob, or lightswitch with my hands before washing it after I masturbate, that I'm spreading germs or contaminating these places and things, and what if someone touches the area like doorknob, or lightswitch, before I get to clean it, are my germs spreading, the bacteria spreading and I can get myself and other people sick?

Answer
Semen is generally free of bacteria unless you have an STD.  Even if you have such bacteria, they are not communicable to other people via semen drying on objects and being touched later.  Your best bet is to keep an old shirt, tissue, or other piece of cloth handy when you masturbate so that you can clean up your semen and not worry that it's all over your hands.

You ought to enjoy masturbating and not worry that you are spreading germs.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.