Male Masturbation/Don't know if I have PIED or not

Question
I'm nearly 19 years old, I've been masturbating since I was probably around 10, prone and 'normally', around 1.5 year ago I stopped being able to get an erection with porn, in real life situations, just totally unable to get a 100% erection, however, this didn't stop me masturbating. I continued masturbating prone because I was still able to ejaculate without a full erection, I'd say without even half of a full erection.

I came across yourbrainonporn.com and thought I probably had PIED till a few days ago where I discovered this, even though I've always thought I wasn't addicted to porn but more addicted to masturbating, idk why but I thought masturbating this way was fine.. now I don't know what's caused the ED. the porn or this. or both?

I went to the doctors about 6 months ago and he just said it was anxiety - I know it isn't..

I don't know what to do, I just need some advice from someone who knows what their talking about, it would be appreciated. I haven't watched porn or masturbated prone/normally in 11 days.

Thank you.

Answer
I don't know what PIED is.  I don't believe in the anti-masturbation movement at all.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It should never be done prone.  Please see http://www.healthystrokes.com to learn more about the hazards of prone masturbation and how to overcome it.

It is better if you can masturbate with only your imagination and not videos at least some of the time.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.