Male Masturbation/Bored of Masturbating

Question
Hello Dr. Adams I was hoping you could help me out with a problem I have been having recently. I used to really enjoy masturbating and touching myself, but lately it feels like a chore to get myself to ejaculation. I still love the way it feels when I orgasm, but no longer like getting myself there. I also do not have a woman to help me with this either so I do not know what to do. I want to cum but I have no desire to go through the process of stroking myself.

Answer
Most males feel that way occasionally.  Please see this web page for some tips on how you can add variety to your masturbating sessions.  There are lots of things you can do to help tomorrow's session feel different from today's and from yesterday's and from the day before that.  http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.