Male Masturbation/Male troubles

Question
Love this page! I'm 16 years old and have been masturbating  for a good while and here recently I can masturbate  for 3 hours and not even get close to a climax and it's getting very frustrating some days I'll get lucky and ejaculate 1 time please help

Answer
Are you taking anti-depressants or some other drug that is interfering with your orgasm ability?  At your age, most males can masturbate to orgasm in five minutes or less and only take longer if they are really enjoying the masturbation experience.  It would be a good idea to find out what the problem is before it gets any worse.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.