Male Masturbation/Trouble masturbating

Question
Hello Dr. Adams, my name is Michael and I am 21 years old. I am writing you this question because I have been having a lot of problems masturbating lately. I have not found pornography to be as arousing as it used to be for me and its getting harder and harder for me to ejaculate. I used to masturbate a lot by letting people look at my penis on the internet on sites like truenudists or something, but lately I have been feeling bad about doing that. Its mostly only old men who would watch me so i started feeling guilty about letting them see me like that. Is it normal to feel like this way? At first I liked it a lot and had some of the best orgasms of my life, but I gradually started just stroking myself on cam and then turning it off to ejaculate to myself. Now I feel too bad to show my penis online at all and I keep trying to use regular pornography, but i'm finding it really difficult to orgasm.

Answer
Try to get by without pornography - either looking at it or posing for it.  Find fantasies that work for you and use them to help you masturbate.  When you're using porn, you're importing someone else's fantasies and not developing your own.  Looking at the porn might also be reminding you of your unhappy experience posing for the web cam.  Let time pass for that wound to heal before you use porn again.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.