Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
I masturbate nearly 3 times a day .. i m single 27 age and 48 kg weight does it really affect my health and how... and i also want to know that how to get rid of this habit

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is something you want to do often and enjoy.  It is not a habit to get rid of.  It is healthy for you to ejaculate frequently.  

Nearly three times a day is an extreme frequency at your age.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  Try it that often and see if you like it better.

Please see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html to learn the health benefits of frequent masturbation.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.