Management Consulting/about my career

Question
hello sir,
im ashwini doing mba in hr through ignou.. my age is 27 yrs.. i done bbm graduation.. i don't have any experience in any field..now i like to go for a job.. how can i start my job career.. plz help me..

Answer
It is important to complete your MBA with a first class academic performance .

You may start the process of applying for jobs via job sites like naukri etc ..You may also search for jobs via the postings on jobsites & advertisements in newspapers .Do not be fussy about the job role as long as it is an HR Role .As you get experience , you can move on to a role of your choice .Dont be very choosy & pickup a job at the earliest and get some valuable experience .You may also hone your public speaking skills , presentation skills & business communication skills as they will be very useful for your career progression

BEST WISHES !!

Management Consulting

Prof R S S Mani