Management Consulting/project help

Hello sir, iam doing my research on corporate social responsibility . So could you help me out with it particulary with its effect on business operation and also could you provide me some possible research questions regarding it.

Hello bhushan,

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an integral part of executive level positions.  Many CEO’s take personal and professional responsibility to assure their organizations have and are fulfilling commitments to their stakeholders.

I participated in organizations and assisted with CSR communications, learning and deployment and associated planning.  I am not fully schooled in the skills, knowledge and competencies that great organizations rely on to drive CSR. I, like you, would need to research the topic to become well-grounded in the factors that contribute to successful CSR planning and actions.

So here is what I suggest.  Use the internet to research the broad term, “Corporate Social Responsibility”.  I found volumes of information.  Next, I would google large, probably top 100 corporations – their websites will surely define CSR, what it is, and how they fulfill their obligations and create value statements around the topic of CSR.  For example try the following.
Bank of America

And if you wanted to complete a high quality research product I would try and get interviews with corporate executives on the topic of CSR.  That would give you a well-rounded finished research project.  You should target those executives that are assigned CSR as a part of their position.

Lastly some questions you might research or ask:

•   Why is CSR important
•   How does CSR relate to company values and ethics
•   Who is impacted by CSR in the company
•   Who is impacted by CSR in the community
•   How does CSR relate to work place culture
•   What is a good planning model for CSR policy
•   Who should be responsible for CSR
•   How do different levels of employees help with CSR

And here is a link to begin your online research.

I hope that helps with your work!

Best regards,

Management Consulting

Mark Eichinger

Any type of question related to domestic and international Human Resources work. Topic categories would include Employment Practice, Compensation design and systems in competitive markets, Health and Safety in Industrial Environments, Diversity Management, Performance Management, Talent and Career Management (Hiring, Selection, Employee Development), Communications, Coaching, Counseling, Leadership, and Management. Can’t answer: I am sure there are questions within these categories that may surface that I may not be able to answer but my experience below would suggest those would be few.

I own International Human Resources Coaching and Consulting, LLC. I successfully held corporate leadership positions from 1979 to 2007 in two $9B+ multi-national corporations. Positions included: Vice President, Human Resources for the Asia Pacific Region, Eaton Corporation; I was based in Shanghai, China. Prior to that assignment, Vice President, Human Resources Operations, Eaton World Headquarters, Cleveland, Ohio with global responsibility for Eaton’s Human Resources practices, international assignee management, and Regional Human Resources Directors in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Central and South America. Specifically, my experience spans work at domestic and international locations at the operating plant, division, business unit, and corporate levels and most business scenarios to include startups, closedowns, restructurings, integrations, and ongoing operations. I am an Eaton Business Excellence Assessment Examiner (Malcolm Baldrige based system). I introduced processes and process mapping into the Human Resources environment. I have extensive experience with and working in domestic and international organization matrix structures. In the Asia Pacific region I created and led the Asia Pacific level H.R. team, the professional and general manager development programs, China’s university relations program and managed the Asia Pacific key leaders process. I have coached managers and leaders. I am a professional listener, my style open, direct, and focused on leader accountability and employee engagement. In Summary, my career responsibility included more than 60,000 employees, 60 union and union free operations, and 45 countries. I also lived in Korea for two years while in service with the USA’s armed forces.

SCORE – Counselors to Americas Small Business; at various locations I have also belonged to Rotary, Lions, Kiwanis and the Chamber of Commerce. I have served on Boards of medical, community and institutional organizations.

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Youngstown State University MBA work Youngstown State University, and University of Bridgeport University of Tennessee, Lean Manufacturing Certified Thunderbird School of Global Management, Management Certified.

Corporate level awards for compensation systems, communications campaigns.