Management Consulting/MS-91 & MS-95
1. a) What is corporate planning and what are the benefits of corporate planning?
b) Identify the reasons attributed to the failure of corporate planning and the pre-requisites for its success.
2. Explain the role of the Board in Strategic Management and the process of creating an effective Board in detail.
3. Discuss market structures and competitive advantage in detail.
4. What is Knowledge Management (KM)? Discuss the benefits and challenges of KM with real world examples.
5. Explain the role of Information Technology (IT) in strategy implementation and how does it assist in enhancing the competitiveness of a firm.
6. Highlight the key developments in business environment for better transparency and comprehensive reporting for business organizations.
Explain the concept of Research Design. Describe some important research design for research study.
2. Examine the merits & limitations of the observation method for collecting data. Illustrate your answer with suitable examples.
3. What is the meaning of measurement in research? What difference does it make whether we measure in terms of a nominal, ordinal, interval or ratio scale?
4. Assume a research topic of your choice and give the complete format of its research report.
5. A chain of departmental stores opened three stores in Mumbai. The management wants to compare the sales of the three stores over a six day long promotional period. The relevant data is given below.
(Sales in Rs. Lakhs)
Use the Kruskal-Wallis test to compare the equality of mean sales in all the three stores.
Sir please provide the answers for the above questions.
ALL QUESTIONS / ANSWERS ARE READY.
ALL ANSWERS CANNOT FITTED HERE DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINT.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ID TO MY EMAIL ID
I will send ALL the ANSWERS asap.---TODAY