Managing a Business/Electronic and Print Media.

Dear Brad‎

Do you feel with the advancement of electronic media technology, the print media (publishing) business has been affected ?.

Television News, Web Sites, E-Books are preferred over print media viz newspapers, magazines, books by consumers ?.

If a survey or poll is carried what could be your opinion regarding the same ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

The answer is quite obvious.  In the developed world, print media are shrinking their businesses.  Sun Media in Canada just announced another layoff and the closing of ELEVEN more print newspapers.  

They are responding as best as they can by creating online news sites that are behind a "pay wall" but the revenues from online advertising are much lower than for print, and they're all struggling.  

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting