Managing a Business/MS-44,MS-45,MS-46,MS-91

Question
Dear Sir,

Can you please help me by sending me the answers for the below Questions.

MS-44:

1.   What do you understand by risk? Explain the various types of risks.

2.   Discuss the objectives and functions of Securities and Exchange Board of India.

3.   Why is Company Analysis important for equity investment decision? What are the different methods of quantitative analysis used for equity investment decisions?

4.   What are Formula Plans? Critically evaluate the various formula plans.

5.   Discuss the concept of mutual funds and describe various types of schemes issued by mutual funds.

MS-45:

1.   Explain in detail how the financial architecture has evolved over a period of time.

2.   What are international financial flows? Explain the structure of the balance of payments and discuss the basic principles governing recording of the flows.

3.   Explain in detail the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) and the Interest Rate Parity (IPR)

4.   Why is cost of capital different across countries?

5.   What are the factors responsible for the recent surge in international portfolio investment?

MS-46:

1.   What do you mean by ‘Financial System’? Explain the various components of financial systems detailing their purpose and functions.

2.   What is a depository system? Discuss the process of dematerialization and the process of creating pledge of securities held in depository.

3.   Describe in detail the important aspects of the pre issue activities.

4.   Explain the concepts of leasing and hire purchase and point out the difference between the two.

5.   What are maritime perils? What is the difference Marine Cargo Policies and Marine hull policies?

MS-95:

1.   Discuss the significance and importance of the elements that make up the complete research problem
2.   How would you use a Likert scale to ascertain the image of a leading Computer Brand among some consumers?
3.   A group of 11 students selected at random secured the grade points: 1.5, 2.2, 0.9, 1.3, 2.0, 1.6, 1.8, 1.5, 2.0, 1.2 and 1.7 (out of 3). Use the sign test to test the hypothesis that intelligence is a random function (with a median of 1.8) at 5% level of significance.
4.   Write shot notes on
a.   Regression Analysis
b.   Discriminant Analysis
c.   Factor Analysis

5.    Write a brief note on the important elements of communication dimensions namely Purpose, Audience, Media, Message, Time, Place and Cost.

Awaiting for ur reply.

Thanks and regards,

Srividya

Answer
ALL  QUESTIONS / ANSWERS  ARE  READY.
ALL  ANSWERS CANNOT  FITTED  HERE   DUE TO  SPACE CONSTRAINT.
PLEASE  FORWARD  THESE    QUESTIONS  TO  MY  EMAIL  ID   
leolingham2000@gmail.com.
I  will send  ALL the  ANSWERS   asap.
Regards
LEO  LINGHAM  

Managing a Business

Leo Lingham