Managing a Business/Managerial Communication

Question
Need to find in an article in the business press or general news about a recent incident involving a company (for example, a merger or acquisition, a scandal or crisis, or the launching of a new product). What kind of communication challenges might this event pose for the company, both internally and externally? What kinds of messages would probably need to be written, and to whom?

Answer
Hi Subiksha,

I believe you are looking for the real news or incidents being happened during the recent days about the changes made in any business process.

I would recommend you to read the articles in the business magazines or some websites which list the details of the recent changes in the business.

I understand this as very naive related to your query but as I am away these days so couldn't find the most relevant options for you.

I hope you understand. Please do right to me in near future if you don't get any relevant posts or blogs related to your query.

Br/Aniket

Managing a Business

Aniket S Sharma