Managing a Business/Errand Service

I am unemployed and I would like to start an errand service for the elderly and disabled people. I do not have the funds to purchase a portable credit card terminal so, for now I would have to accept cash. I would like to collect the fee for my service and the amount owed for services/products that they needed(groceries, dry cleaning, etc.)when I return. However, I don't know many people who have that much cash in their home, especially the elderly. My question is, do you have any ideas of how I can receive what is owed to me in a way that I don't get cheated?

Thank You,

There are many systems that connect to a cell phone here is one
You can also go to your local bank and they will give you different options for excepting payment but I have found the cell app the easiest.

Managing a Business

Donald Marr

I can answer any questions concerning small business operations. Employee training, inventory, purchasing, and all aspects of what is needed to have a successful business.

I have over 35 years as a Business consultant helping various types of businesses.

SBA Member

BS Business

I have received many awards from Business affiliations.

First Brand STP Inc.Barnies Coffee Safeway Scafold Brothers Coffee Publix Food Stores Inc. Winn Dixie Food Stores Inc. PepsiCo Inc. KFC Inc.