Managing a Business/Business Benefits of Corporate Video Creation.

Dear Brad

How effective would be for a Organisation to have a Corporate video shoot in their premises/infrastructure to sell their products and services for existing and new customers ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

It really depends on the kind of business.  Any business where the customers would be interested in the organization OVER AND ABOVE the products, it would likely be effective.  This means most likely Business to Business, as opposed to consumer biz.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting