Managing a Business/Business Management in another state

Question
Hello
I JUST purchased a small drive thru tea shop,and now I have to move to another state to help take care of a sick parent. The shop I bought it from, was owned by a couple who did NOT work the daily operations, but collected the funds, deposits, payroll and weekly meetings with the girls. So, i planned on doing the same. I'm looking for solutions how I can keep the girls accountable as far them knowing I'm gone and stealing products, money not being the usual numbers, etc. The product is delivered and ordered by the current manager. The girls do not know me, so, therefore, they do not have my back. I do not have a lot of room for profit, and trust is an issue. How can I keep the Them honest , and who should I have do the operations I planned to do? The age range is 18-23

Thanks

Answer
This is a difficult one since you don't sell a discrete product that can be counted in the conventional sense.  One thing you would have to do is a regular inventory where you count literally everything, with the idea being that you correlate that to the sales.  Another is to have incentives based on profits.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos