Managing a Business/Acquisition business deal.

Question
Dear Brad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquisition  

Do you feel that the small private business Owner after 9 years Should approach Multinational corporation (MNC) for acquisition Business deal where the Multinational corporation (MNC) will acquire the co when the small business owner is not able to get more business ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
If the company makes a profit you would have many potential buyers.  If you're in difficulty then selling out to a competitor is likely the best path as they will see value in the customers and perhaps other assets of the firm, despite any business losses.  This kind of question is best answered with more details provided in the question...
Brad

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos