Managing a Business/Acquisition business deal.

Dear Brad  

Do you feel that the small private business Owner after 9 years Should approach Multinational corporation (MNC) for acquisition Business deal where the Multinational corporation (MNC) will acquire the co when the small business owner is not able to get more business ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

If the company makes a profit you would have many potential buyers.  If you're in difficulty then selling out to a competitor is likely the best path as they will see value in the customers and perhaps other assets of the firm, despite any business losses.  This kind of question is best answered with more details provided in the question...

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting