Managing a Business/Business card.

Dear Brad

Do you feel that the Business card attached to the first Page of Resume /CV /Bio-Data can show a Professional look?.

If you have a resume/CV it's likely because you are looking for a job, so what will the business card say?  If the card has a distinctive look or maybe graphically says "who you are" then it adds something and I would do it. Otherwise don't waste time or money on it.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting