Managing a Business/Corporate diaries.

Question
Dear Brian

Do you feel that corporate diaries given to clients as gifts promote corporate Brand image?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hi Prashant

The giving of corporate diaries has been a marketting tool used here for a long time to make a gesture to a valued client. It does keep the name of the company in mind in a limited way particularly in the purchasing office etc. Calendars are used for the same purpose however I feel such forms of promotion are traditional and personal rather than promoting Brand image

You should think about the inroads PDA and other devices have made into the organisation of personal time. I think the practice has shrinking relevance however corporate giving will no doubt continue in some form

Managing a Business

Brian Thompson