Managing a Business/Corporate diaries.

Dear Ken

Do you feel that corporate diaries given to clients as gifts promote corporate Brand?.

Hello Prashant,

Any type of promotional handout that has utility, meaning it'll be used, will promote corporate brand. A corporate diary is a great example. This is a huge market and there are dozens of product categories from thumb drives to calendars. Just go to any trade show in the world and you'll find these promotions in every booth. Salespeople in every industry usually have something to leave with their customers and prospects.

Warm regards,

Managing a Business

Ken Tasch

My business and management expertise covers: Strategic Planning Business Operations Marketing/Sales/Business Development Manufacturing Engineering

I've started multiple businesses and managed others businesses, as president, in my 45 year career. I've worked for large multi-nationals as well as small businesses, both public and private. I've written an eBook on business capture management which can be found on my Web site: I am finalizing a general business book which I plan to publish this year. The book is an encyclopedia of business information.

I'm a top contributor in LinkedIn's Harvard Business Review Group. I co-manage The Cultural Heritage Business & Law World Forum.

The Harvard Business Review is publishing a short piece on innovation in the upcoming September edition.

BSME Mechanical Engineering Non-degree graduate work at the Thunderbird School of Global Management

I formally retired from the corporate world last year. I've since started a consulting and executive coaching business called LAUNCH™ Business Consulting. Information on all my current clients is confidential.