Managing a Business/Electric bicycle manufacturing business.

Question
Dear Brad

Do you feel that the Electric bicycle manufacturing could be a good Business startup?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
This is too general Prashant.  You need to better define the market in terms of:
1 - do you mean high end, high performance, or are you competing with lower priced models
2 - what geographic scope?

You would also want to look at any available secondary research on the subject.  I'm sure others have done studies about demand for such things.
Start there.  

My first impression, it sounds like something that might go and i don't remember hearing of others doing it although i'd be surprised to learn there isn't anyone.
hope this helps
brad

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos