Managing a Business/Insurance software product manufacturing.

Dear Brad

Can insurance software product manufacturing be a good Business startup?.

Hi Prashant
I don't really understand this question.
Do you mean would it be a good idea to start a business writing S/W for the Ins. industry? If so i don't know for sure but my suspicion is that this is a crowded space.  Maybe no one offers cloud based s/w though...
You will have to investigate.
Do a standard Michael Porter 5 Forces analysis on this industry and see what you find.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting