Managing a Business/Insurance software product manufacturing.

Dear George

Can insurance software product manufacturing be a good Business startup?.

Dear Prashant,

Insurance software is demanding. It is true especially when you are working on life insurance. Since the insurance product change from time to time, the software need to be tailor-made in somehow.

But to produce such software, you will need the life insurance knowledge at first. And, the same situation to general insurance too.

With all good wishes,
Yours sincerely,

Managing a Business

George Chan

I can answer the question about strategy management, IT management, production management, hospitiality management, sales management, marketing management, HR management, financial management.

19 years office IT working experience in private companies and volunteer working experience in non-profit making organisations.

Committee member of the Younger Managers' Club of the Hong Kong Management Association, Youth Affairs Officer of the Shatin Junior Chamber, Member of YWCA.

BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information System, BA in Business Information System, NVQ/3 in Customer Service, NVQ/3 in Management, NVQ/3 in Industrial and Business Administration.

Chartered IT Professional Member of the British Computer Society, Associate of the Chartered Management Institute, Associate Member of the Leadership and Management Institute.

Currently working in Sompo Japan Insurance (HK) Co. Ltd. Used to work for Ericsson, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, ANZ Bank, Sing Tao Newspaper, My Jewelry (jewelry retail chain), The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, CIBC CEF, HSBC Insurance, AXA Sime Assurance Ltd., OMIC & Associates Ltd.